A Multicultural Church
Newsong LA is a multicultural church with an upbeat celebratory worship service, relevant message and a community that’s involved in local and global concerns of justice, advocacy and the poor.
Want to learn more about Newsong LA church, what we believe, ways to connect, the pastors and staff, and how to become a member? Plus, dinner is on us so bring your appetite and questions.
Small Groups are a lot like the name implies, a small group of people from Newsong LA who meet regularly to grow in their relationship with God and each other. Check out the small group map to find one near you.
Ministries are a great way to serve and live our your faith in a specific area of the church. Check out the current list of ministries to learn more.
- For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. –Romans 12:4-5
- Bear one another\’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. –Galatians 6:2
- For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. –Matthew 18:20
- Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. –James 5:16
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. –1 Peter 4:8-10
For more info and to RSVP: http://newsongla.net/connections-dinner/
For more news, updates, and content
Please subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter